Saturday, November 24, 2012

Oxford Mountain Bike 21 speed, Shimano Alivio components



I’m selling my mountain bike that would fit someone who is  5’4” – 5’6” tall. It is an Oxford Alt-3000 bike, with a CR-MO seamless tube.
The dimensions for the frame are:
Center to top: 15”
Center to center: 12”
Tube top: 20 ½”
Wheel diameter: 26”
Right now, the tires have slicks on them (flat tires, good for path and road biking). They originally came with knobby tires for mountain biking, but I don’t have those anymore.
It has Shimano Alivio components on it. It has a grip shift on it, and has 21 gears.
It comes with a water bottle holder.
This mountain bike is from 1994, and so it does have some rust on it. But it still works well.
I live in Tualatin. 







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing online more than three hours nowadays,
but I by no means found any interesting article like yours.
It's lovely value sufficient for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net will likely be much more helpful than ever before.

Here is my weblog: raspberry ketones

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.